Friday, May 24, 2013

How People Work Together Peacefully

People can live peacefully when people stop making the wrong choices. People can take care of earth by not littering we can also take care of animals. We can hunt animals for what we need but not over hunt and make animals become extinct.We can make good choices.

My parents help influence what I think. They teach me things that sometimes I don't even know and let me learn some things because some kids don't even have education. Some kids just can't have things that we have right now. This is why I'm thankful to have my parents that have knowledge because without knowledge we wouldn't have success, My older brother, and sister give me advice on what's wrong and right. Some kids are wondering around without guide or advice for what's wrong or right, They just do whatever they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment